Suit For Every Occasion: Party / Office / Valentine's Day Gift / Shopping / Dating
The Ring isstamped 925.
We guarantee the quality and the genuine properties of silver and the stone.
What does mean 925 Silver? These rings have “925” stamped on them, meaning that they are not made of solid gold. 925 is a standard sign used to mark sterling silver, and the meaning of the stamp is that the silver content in the piece is 92.5% (i.e., the remaining 7.5% is comprised of other elements).
1-3 week for US,Canada,UK,Australia
2-6 week days for Other Countries
Packaging: Products are packed in a safe padded envelope. If needed box packaging is done to avoid any kind of damage.